The Truth About Who Owns Neverland
1. when Michael made the the deal with Colony back in 2008 he retained a % of ownership
2. when he died that % became part of Estate, therefore Prince Paris Blanket as heirs to Michael;s Estate are part owners just like Michael was
3. When Michael did deal contents of Neverland ie animals, funfair furniture etc were all moved out and alot was sold.
4. the main house where Michael lived was original house of Sycamore Ranch before he bought it
5. the Neverland ranch even when Michael lived there was a proper working ranch & nothing has changed since he died
6. Michael said he would never live there but he still retained % of ownership & rights
7. thank you @ Qbees 87% according to last financial report submitted to the court by Estate (the % of ownership of Neverland the Estate has)
thanks to @ andjustice4some Neverland (Sycamore Ranch LLC) is under CA State agricultural preserve contract. http://twitpic.com/badzpz
Neverland cannot, but CA state law, be "demolished". The Estate has the final say and want Michael's kids to make that decision when 18.
The Williamson Act protects agricultural preserves on a 10 year contract, and saves the landowner from 20-75% on their annual property taxes
"A Williamson Act contract runs with the land and is binding on all successors in interest of the landowner.
Anyone who says that Michael's children do not own Neverland is lying. Anyone who says that John Branca owns Neverland is lying. John Branca is The Executor of Michael's Estate. This means that John Branca manages Michael's Estate, ie Michael's possessions and money. Neverland is PART of Michael's Estate, managed by John Branca, on BEHALF of Michael's heirs who are minors.