You are invited by Spike Lee, 40 Acres and A Mule Filmworks, Spike DDB, and The Republic of Brooklyn to come celebrate the 52nd birthday of “The King of Pop” Michael Jackson. The Event starts from 12 noon till 5 PM on Sunday, August 29th 2010 at Prospect Park, Brooklyn, New York on Nethermead Field with DJ Spinna on the turntables. Come and enjoy hit songs by Michael Jackson such as “The Way You Make Me Feel”, “Billie Jean”, “Beat It”, “Man In The Mirror” and many more. Please visit http://www.40acres.com/ and Facebook for more information.
Directions to Prospect Park, Nethermead Field:
The Nethermead is most accessible from the 16th Street and Prospect Park Southwest entrance, the Bartel-Pritchard entrance, the 9th Street entrance, the 3rd Street entrance or the Willink Entrance at Ocean and Flatbush Avenues.
By Public Transportation:
• F Train to 15th St./Prospect Park station or 7th Ave. station
• 2 or 3 Train to Grand Army Plaza station
• Q Train to Parkside Ave. station
• B-41 or B-71 Bus along Flatbush Ave. to Grand Army Plaza
• B-69 Bus along Prospect Park West
• B-75 Bus along 9th St. to 9th St. Entrance
• From Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges: Take Flatbush Ave. to Grand Army Plaza, Prospect Park West exit to 3rd, 9th or 15th St.
• From BQE: Take BQE to 38th St. exit, make left on 4th Ave. and right on any street between 14th St. and 3rd St. to Prospect Park West.